CSR Excellence Awards
We are delighted to announce that CR Civil Engineering has been crowned a Gold 2022 winner at The International CSR Excellence Awards, on behalf of The Green Organisation.
The International CSR Excellence Awards, rewards and recognises best practices from around the world, notably for companies that have a heart. We are delighted to achieve such a special recognition and thank everyone at the company who has contributed towards this achievement.
Blaenau Primary School
Our team has been busy donating their time and resources, free of charge, to improve areas at Blaenau Primary School, so the young children can enjoy their playtime in a much safer environment. The works involved:
- Installation of artificial grass in a sheltered area, along with cushion installed around the posts.
- Replacement of timber sleepers, new topsoil, and a new flower bed.
- Painting of boundary walls, and installation of stencilled animal art on the walls.
- Cleaning of all existing fencing, drainage/channels, and the existing asphalt/cushioned surface.
- Installation of a new “racetrack” for the toddler toys with wheels.
- Installation of a new sand and gravel pits using old tyres.
National Centre for Diversity Award
“I send my warmest congratulations to CR Civil Engineering on successfully reaching number 53 in the Top 100 Most Inclusive Workplaces Index 2022. It’s been a challenging year and yet, it has not dented the excellent work that organisations are the future of the workplace in the UK.
I am particularly proud that we celebrate excellent work across all sectors as these organisations are the future of the workplace in the UK. We celebrate the exceptional work of people and organisations who have EDI running through their DNA. Let’s rejoice at this and build a better society.”